Re: [5.0]Chaos army list (my opinion)

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:32:22 -0000

Hi,

"...the chaos lists are "unbalanced", the chaos has too GOOD a
selection of troops and the chaos lists have evolved to exactly what
we don't permit in any other army list...."

then the only reason for my defeats is my inexperience, is correct ?

ok Peter, i believe you and your opinion (that is too easily win with
chaos),but only when I will be so good to win all enemys "too
easily", I will use netepic 5.0.

For the moment i will help you with my opinion about the division:

CSM: IMHO with the last correction about it, there are not any
confusions about how to attach the CSM legion, but is correct that
exists the CSM company card if this division is similar to SM army.
But there will be many type of company card, like for marines, not
only CSM legion (15 model + 1 Chaos champion), is correct ?

CULTIST: there will be choatic version of super heavy tank ?

Demonic hordes: so, please add anything that can transport the daemon
infantry, with only the death dealer, the chaos Demonic hordes are
too slow.

bye