Re: [5.0]Chaos army list

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:09:42 -0000

I agree that something has to be done, and splitting between CSM and
D�mon armies is one of the things to do.

However, I think that this division should not be the primary one:
the real split should be made between Chaos Powers themselves.

My proposal?

2 distinct Chaos codexes: Chaos Space Marines and D�monic Hordes.
Players must choose ONE Chaos power (Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh,
Tzeentch or Chaos Undivided) and commit at least 50% (75%? 66%?) of
their troops to that Chaos god, choosing more or less freely between
units in both codexes (details of this in the respective codexes
Allies section). The rest of the point may be spent on units from
either Chaos Undivided or Chaos gods 'allied' with the Main Army
Chaos god (so Khorne cannot ally with Tzeentch and Slaanesh cannot
ally with Nurgle). This should stop Chaos players from having the
best CC troops (Khorne), artillery (Nurgle), flyers (Tzeentch) and
fast troops (Slaanesh), and the making of the army list can really
shape the type of Chaos army you will face.

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We can now consider the imperial forces a done deal and I ask Jar to
> finalize whatever he needs to from those corresponding books.
>
> On to chaos!
>
> Out all the army lists this one needs the most "clarification".
Before