Re: [NetEpic ML] Thoughts on Chaos

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:11:46 +0100

2. I like the animosity idea. The idea of restricting it solely to who
may or may not ally together is going a bit too far IMO. If we did that,
then by the rules, the assault on Earth, or any Black Crusade since,
could never happen. Animosity between the powers makes for good flavor,
and can be a debilitating penalty if you take the wrong combination of
forces.

--->I like your idea too. Instead of making four different armies, we could add an animosity factor. An idea could be: when activating a demon unit (even primarchs and g. daemons!)that has animosity with a unit closer than 30 cm then must roll: 4+ (or other)Ignores orders and charges (or shoots if cannot reach) the other unit. Of course, this could seem a bit hard for the chaos player, but this way will be forced to keep different powers apart, or risk fighting between their daemons! A nasty (and wise) opponent could take advantatge of this and try to force the mixing of different powers...

Albert