Thoughts on Chaos

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:31:12 -0500

Yes, I'm still alive. *WEG*

Some thoughts on Chaos:

1. The book should have two sections. First should be the general chaos
stuff, cultists, generic CSM's and the like. The second section should
have the special stuff by power, daemons, specific chapters, etc.

2. I like the animosity idea. The idea of restricting it solely to who
may or may not ally together is going a bit too far IMO. If we did that,
then by the rules, the assault on Earth, or any Black Crusade since,
could never happen. Animosity between the powers makes for good flavor,
and can be a debilitating penalty if you take the wrong combination of
forces.

3. Restrictions on the newer IG stuff is a good idea. My suggestion is
to double the point cost for such equipment in the Chaos lists. That
should effectively restrict their usage,

4. Let's get all the original traitor legions into the book. Last go
around hand some great ideas for legions such as the Iron Hands and
Nighthunters. Most of them are associated with a single power, so they
can be inserted there, in the appropriate section.

I'm sure I'll think of something else....

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai