Re: [NetEpic ML] Thoughts on Chaos

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:04:22 +0000

>--->I like your idea too. Instead of making four different armies, we could
>add an animosity factor. An idea could be: when activating a demon unit
>(even primarchs and g. daemons!)that has animosity with a unit closer than
>30 cm then must roll: 4+ (or other)Ignores orders and charges (or shoots if
>cannot reach) the other unit. Of course, this could seem a bit hard for the
>chaos player, but this way will be forced to keep different powers apart,
>or risk fighting between their daemons! A nasty (and wise) opponent could
>take advantatge of this and try to force the mixing of different powers...
>
>Albert

Why not just limit it at army creation like it is now... each company card /
greater deamon is aligned to a certain chaos god and cant take other
followers than generic ones and the ones of that god.

Im not sure theres much reason for complicated rules for something that most
people will just avoid anyway (why buy khorne and slaanesh troops if they'll
have a chance of beating each other up)

Keep it simple.

Weasel