RE: [NetEpic ML] Thoughts on Chaos/Chaos army list

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:11:55 +0100

Hi,

There is three "good" net epic wars that I've fought over the years it's the
thunderchicken war, the windhost war and the Slann campaign.... I think we
can all agree that we will never reach consensus on these topics, so I
beliewe it is best left alone for people to agree on their own set of
houserules. I live by the rule of thumb, that if it is alright by your
opponent its ok!

Just for the record
I'm against Chaos T-Hawks
I'm for "cheap" windhost
(Yes I play Eldar but not Chaos)
As for Slann I came to a conclution: "If you can't beat them join them" (And
promptly forked out too much money for some metal minis... When your hooked
on the hobby you've just got to get as much minis as you cold possibly
hoard... sigh!)

Nils