Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Thoughts on Chaos

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:04:45 +0000

We really do need a netepic version of the fluff.

I am quite happy to do fiction and stories etc as long as we can get an
agreement on the structure or at least a basic timeline.

At the moment we have two proposals for a timeline, if people have time to
look at them it would be much appreciated then we can vote on the issue.

"AntiChrist" <seimejote_at_...> on 22/11/2002 09:55:29

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com