Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: More Design Issues

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:38:49 -0500

> You say this cause is written or is you opinion ?

SM Chapters are composed of 1000 SM (no more, no less... ok maybe
less), SM NetEpic companies have 19 infantry stands per company... 5
models per stand... 10 companies... total of 950 SM... add the Bikers
and all the drivers... :)

-->As the Codex 1000 SM per is a bit of a red herring, this may be off.
The only way this can work is if you presume the 1000 refer to combat
infantry types, tacticals, devastators, terminators, etc. "Non-combat"
types, such as drivers and pilots, don't count against that 1000. Add to
this that many chapters are non codex (Dark Angels, Blood Angels, Space
Wolves, and all their derivatives), and this gets muddled even further.
I thought the same way as you did for a while, but changed my opinion as
I got beyond the cards.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai