RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:47:22 +0100

Hi!!!

I'm happy to see that my idea has been developed so much, and I agree with
the basis but not with system.

Let explain, Greater Daemon hate each other, no doubt, but they're
malicious, not stupid!!

Throwing itself and it's minion against another daemon while fighting a
third enemy is very stupid IMHO.
Another things if roll for animosity is take only when another GD is 50 cm
close we can simply rid off animosity, 'cause no chaos player will take GD
so close.

Now, this is my propose:

Anytime a GD is activated roll a die, if roll 7+ then animosity start!! Add
+2 if there are other power's minion within 50 cm, add +3 if there are
other power's GD (7 is not an error, if there aren't other power's minion
within 50 there are no animosity).
If animosity a randomly minion of the GD pass in control of enemy player
for that turn. Since there are a maximun of 5 minion card for GD I suggest
to number 1 to 5, and roll a d6, the roll is the minion. If roll come to
another 6 is the GD itself. If roll come to a number without minion let
chaos player choose.

Let me know!!!!