Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos: CSM equipment

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:36:44 +0000

>--- In netepic_at_y..., "Weasel Fierce" <weasel_fierce_at_h...> wrote:
> > As for thunderhawks... give them to a specific legion, Black legion
>or alpha
> > legion. Let it be their special ability and raise the cost
>slightly. Maybe
> > by 25 or even 50 points. Or they could have a special "thunderhawk
> > detachment" special card with a Thawk and 5 or 6 infantry stands.
>
>Ehi, loyalist ones should have this det too!

THe thinking was that for chaos legions, they can only air deploy that
specific detachment, while imperial marines, being more trained in rapid
deployments (unlike the mass warfare of the Horus Heresy), can deploy just
about any units they wish.

WOuld be a good way to differentiate I think, and to give the chaos marines
a slight disadvantage.

Weasel