[NetEpic ML] Re: Let the Revision begin!!

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 09:30:10 +0100

Kelvin wrote:
> >Maybe in Heresy and not in NetEpic I hope.
>
> Hey, I'd actually really like to see this. SOME vehicles should not be
> included like the Ork Warbuggy and Wartrak (I think troops could pin 'em)
> but in general, Tanks should not be pinned by infantry. It was always a
> bit of a gbugbear in the rules for me. Why on earth would a Land Raider
> hang around to get trounced by a bunch of Harlequins when it could take
> off? Its bigger and heavier and I'm sure the crew don't care if they run a
> few Harlequins over. I think tanks should be a seperate class for pinning
> and Close Combat. Makes sense.

For some reasons:

1) To preserve the original game system (Heresy it's a new sistem,
NetEpic it's a correction to the Epic system)
2) The Epic system it's not intended to be real
3) For simplicity
4) no Land Raider can survive my Harlequin's assault, so the problem
don't exists :o)

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...