Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Tank Shock

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 00:12:58 +0100

Maybe. Well, OK. Probably is quite relaxing smashing gretchins with a Titan, but the main role of a Titan in a battle is to take over enemies at a distance and only engage in close distances really big enemies. I don't think that the princeps would even think of losing a second smashing infantry but rather rely on antipersonnel systems, while his attention is focused on top level enemies (either strategically positioned over objectives or well armoured ones)

But in any case an optional rule about that could be nice, I don't remember quite well, wasn't 4+ to smash infantry in AT?

Albert

Note: This would only apply for titans, it's understood that a Gargant Kaptin has the "morale" obligation to smash EVERYTHING; even when there are other not-so-important-targets-at-this-precise-moment-that-I-fancy-smashing-some-hummies. Note that also is probable that he would be sacked by his warlord if he founds that his Gargant Kaptin allows anyone to walk in front of his superb Gargant. True.