Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Tank Shock

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 00:02:37 +0100

OK, but no multiple attacks penalty then. Two dice plus CAF vs two dice plus CAF.

In the previous example, the Stormhammer just crosses Chaos cultist line at max speed to ram the greater daemon. Wether a cultist gets on the way or not, doesn't change anything...unless that (crazy) cultist manages to throw the grenade through the small joint near the engine cooler and then rebounds inside the cockpit and then rebounds again in the ammo case...and then (finally) BANG!!! but probably he'll just manage to morf into chaos cultist jelly under the tank tracks...

In this last case I wouldn't apply multiple attackers bonus to greater daemon, since that was not a CC round but a (suicidal) try to stop the tank, and the tank crew really take a passive role in contrast when fighting two opponents at once.

The idea of moving the stands 1 or 2 cm aside is exactly what I meant.

Albert