RE: [NetEpic ML] ZN Gothic proxie figures

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:45:58 +0200

From the ZN games website:

"I would like to thank everyone for their support and work
to make ZN Games the success that it was for the short
time Chris and I had in it. ZN Games will be closing down
by December 20, 2002.

Chris Bledsoe started ZN Games with great ideas, hard work,
and determination to create something for everyone: Games,
miniatures, scenery, jewelry, and much more that could have
been great. His battle with cancer for the past 3 years
was a struggle. Between treatments and long hospital stays
Chris demanded he pull forward, birth his visions, and live
his dreams.

Thank you all again for your support.
Stacy Bledsoe
President/ ZN Games"

> I thought they'd make great Squat proxies...

We'll probably have to find something else...

> Best regards and Shalom,
> Maksim-Smelchak.

Jyrki Saari