Re: [NetEpic ML] Heavy Artillery in close combat

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 09:31:49 -0500

> How you get the Chapter Master there? His
> ability has a range of only
> 10cm, and there aren't drop pods for support or
> special cards.

Locally, when a special character is attached to a company, it gets a rhino or
their form of transport, whichever is better. E.g. a psyker attached to a land
speeder company gets a land speeder, one attached to a roughrider compay gets
a horse, etc. As a house rule we've extended this to drop pods - the special
character may take the place of one of the regular troop stands. You don't get
another pod and you lose a troop, but you get a special character on-site.
It's a house rule, but even without it, drop pods are very nice.
-Yar