[UPDATE] HUGE EPICentre Update!

From: NetEpic Webmaster <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 11:56:14 -0000

Hi all,

    As some of you will have noticed, over the past few days I have been giving the website a graphical overhaul and now it has reached a state where I am finally pleased with it.

    Over the next few days a large amount of pictures will be added by some of our most talented painters/artists. In the mean time I suggest you check out the updated articles section :), another 50 articles from our more modern EZines have been added.

    Please let me know what you think of the site and what improvements you would like to see made.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of Netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon and Heresy