RE: [NetEpic ML] [UPDATE] HUGE EPICentre Update!

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:17:34 +0200

[snip]

Hi all,

    As some of you will have noticed, over the past few days I have been giving the website a graphical overhaul and now it has reached a state where I am finally pleased with it.

    Over the next few days a large amount of pictures will be added by some of our most talented painters/artists. In the mean time I suggest you check out the updated articles section :), another 50 articles from our more modern EZines have been added.

JS: Did you get the update for the Crimson suns article I sent you a couple of months ago, BTW?

    Please let me know what you think of the site and what improvements you would like to see made.

JS: The only thing I'd change in the graphics is that I'd change the buttons so thet there is only single color. Either that or change the color of the text. I especially like the imperial Eagles, BTW. Ave Imperator rex humanitatis! <- Probably pig latin, but what the heck!

Tom Webb
Webmaster of Netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon and Heresy

Jyrki Saari