Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos Marine Equipment

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:01:57 +0000

>Predators
>
>Whirlwinds
>
>Landspeeders
>
>Thunderhawk gunship

I would say yes for the predators. Its a fairly ordinary tank, just a
differently armed and uparmoured rhino. It also gives them more than just
the land raider, a bit of variety never hurts :)

As for whirlwinds.. it depends on what fluff you go by. old Space Marine
rules had it available in the heresy, later fluff and 40K fluff dont.

I'd say to leave it out. Its a rapid moving artillery piece. Seems a bit too
technological compared to the old, rugged equipment commonly used by chaos
marines.

As for land speeders, by all means no ! :)
The land speeder is a very high tech piece of equipment, requiring extensive
maintenance rituals and such. its also one of the trademark space marine
units. Lets keep it at that. Besides, chaos have tons of good close combat
units already

As for T-hawks.. i kinda like them for chaos :)
Maybe we can give them another trnasport craft instead ?
I dont know.. as long as its only for marines, i dotn see a problem. Just
dont allow anything but marines to be transported

Weasel