Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos Marine Equipment

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:34:53 +0100

Hi!!!

> >Predators
> >
> >Whirlwinds
> >
> >Landspeeders
> >
> >Thunderhawk gunship
>
>I would say yes for the predators. Its a fairly ordinary tank, just a
>differently armed and uparmoured rhino. It also gives them more than just
>the land raider, a bit of variety never hurts :)

Agree, I see no problem.

>As for whirlwinds.. it depends on what fluff you go by. old Space Marine
>rules had it available in the heresy, later fluff and 40K fluff dont.
>
>I'd say to leave it out. Its a rapid moving artillery piece. Seems a bit too
>technological compared to the old, rugged equipment commonly used by chaos
>marines.

For me whirlwinds are good even for chaos, in effect is only a rhino with
missile...

>As for land speeders, by all means no ! :)
>The land speeder is a very high tech piece of equipment, requiring extensive
>maintenance rituals and such. its also one of the trademark space marine
>units. Lets keep it at that. Besides, chaos have tons of good close combat
>units already

For land speeders in effect they doesn't fit well in chaos army.

>As for T-hawks.. i kinda like them for chaos :)
>Maybe we can give them another trnasport craft instead ?
>I dont know.. as long as its only for marines, i dotn see a problem. Just
>dont allow anything but marines to be transported

I agree to Chaos T-Hawks, and please if they have a transport don't make
"copy" with other name, if CSM should have T-Hawks so call them T-Hawk,
this should avoid confusion. Agree that only marine can use marine
equipment (and viceversa)

>Weasel

Zerloon