[UPDATE] Proposed Timeline/Online store

From: NetEpic Webmaster <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:31:41 -0000

Hi,

        More updates at the EPICentre! The huge online timeline has been uploaded in the articles section and our store is back online! Let me know what you all think of the timeline. and thanks to Yar and the other contributers, already we are linking the fiction to the timeline and entries are being expanded.

        Any chance of more articles for the EPICentre? :), we have a new Marine chapter (courtesy of Jyrkii) and a short story but we need three more articles to round it out.... then we can have a Christmas release of Incoming!

        Any artwork and pictures painted figs as always welcome as usual ;).

Tom Webb
Webmaster of Netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon and Heresy