RE: [NetEpic ML] Opinions of Proxy Infantry...

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 18:37:36 -0800 (PST)

Peter,
I think you have only about 600,000 more points to go.
If I hit 100,000 I will be happy. Anyway I saw the
Gropos stuff at a show last year and it was 10mm. The
tanks would do fine for super-heavies but the troops
would be tall. I forgot about Adler. Their infantry
are ok but I like the GZG more because they paint up
more nicely and are more cleanly cast. The vehicles
and walkers are real nice though. Whatever happened to
Superior Models, the Mataac range? I did also see the
Gladiator Hardkill tanks and forgot to buy some while
I was at the show. They had a nice tank that would do
well for a boxy predator. I will have a match report
for Sunday.
Darius

=== message truncated ===