Re: [NetEpic ML] Whatever happened to Superior Models, the Mataac range?

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 04:24:38 -0800 (PST)

Maksim,
Thanks. I like their terrain but I know why they lost
the GZG line. They were too expensive for US
customers. I ordered once from them and then learned
and ordered direct, that I saved 40%, which included
shipping from the UK. Anyway I will check them out
because they are proxies for the new squat
super-heavies.
Darius