RE: [NetEpic ML] Whatever happened to Superior Models, the Mataac range?

From: Maksim-Smelchak <max200_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:50:18 -0800

Darius,

No worries. I didn't buy GZG from GEOHEX for the same reason unless they
were having a sale. I did buy a huge lot of 6mm terrain (Old microarmor
buildings and the like) back in the early 1990's though. The owner and his
wofe are nice people, but they're in business.

I didn't think about MAATAC as Squat proxies. Interesting. Would you please
write me more about the Squat Superheavies (ARe there new ones or just the
old ones?)?

Best regards and Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.