Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New poll for netepic

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 21:13:50 +0100

At 10.41 22/12/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Just one thing: 10 jump-packed marines simply don't fit into a Rhino
>(maybe 5...).
>
>We need a rule preventing Terminators usign Rhinos, too... (or
>Razorbacks! *gosh*)

Why Termies should not fit in a rhino? IMHO is'nt so absurd, just unusual...

Another things, with new movement rule (no percentual but 5 cm less from
veichles and troop) if we leave rhino to assault detachment we have that
normal SM are much more faster than assault, since rhino charge (45 cm) +
marine charge (15 cm) totals 60 cm movements... assault space marine will
get two turn in charge to reach them...

Let me know!!

Zerloon