Ramblings from the EPICentre

From: NetEpic Webmaster <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:30:20 -0000

Hi all,

        For some reason my main email doesn't get through on Yahoo, so the last ten emails have not appeared :). The main points I have raised I tried to copy across onto this account.

1.
>At that time I was designing an epic map tool for a >net epic campaign (which I think was the start of the >Netepic rules, IIRC) and today I found it, unpacked >it and recompiled it. Aaah...the memories. Don't >think it ever got used, though.

Hi Gunnar,

I don't suppose I could have a look at your map tool? We are exploring ways of implementing a campaign, and are sorely lacking technology :), I am considering coding something from scratch, but if there is already a solution then that would be ideal :).

Tom.

2.

Hi Gunnar,

I don't suppose I could have a look at your map tool? We are exploring ways of implementing a campaign, and are sorely lacking technology :), I am considering coding something from scratch, but if there is already a solution then that would be ideal :).

Tom.

2.

>PS: There is rumors of a Slann Civil war rageing in >the Northern Quadrant.... More on this later......

Do I sense an impending battle report? Fingers are crossed as we could certainly use one for the latest issue of Incoming! :).

3.
>> Maybe this works better... It's possible to put

>> online what we've

>> done 'til now? I think the Core Rules, Space

>> Marines, Imperial Guard

>> and Sisters of Battle are complete...

>So are the Titan Legions, MWWG and Smurfs. They're all on >the Yahoo group website. Perhaps I should either encourage >them to be on the Epicenter, or create put them on my >homepage?

Sounds like a great idea, I have no problem with that :).

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy