RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Eldar

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 09:05:28 -0500

> besides many changes to a list may
> unbalance an army!!! And it is my
> experience (except for Slann) that when we try
> to make radical changes we
> end up going back to the original after a
> couple of playtesting sessions...

You're right. But IMO if we don't try anything new and discourage creativity,
that's just as bad.

> I was of the opinion that if it aint
> broke then don't try to fix it! And
> besides.... The
> Norwegian Crew have spent the last couple of
> years palytesting armies...
> First Slann, then Hoe and Chaos.... So we're
> kinda tired of new ideas wich
> needs testing......

Then you don't need to contribute to the list. Go play 4.1 and enjoy. You've
got a somplete set of rules and army lists, and just because you're happy with
that, please don't try and assume the same for others.

This topic's been overdone before and I'm not in any mood to deal with it
again. You don't want anything new? Fine. You don't get anything new. I'm
outta here.
-Yar