Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Eldar

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:20:16 +0100

Hi!

Althouhg someone has baptised us "The Norwegian Connection" we are in no way a unified group on this list. Most of the time we are in disagreement with each other and has amused/annoyed this list countless times with our seemingly endless bickering. Make no mistake, no one here talks for anyone but himself! :-)

However, some agreement is unavoidable :-)

This revision has sometimes been rushed to fast, and some changes been promotes like they are core and not suggestions. If one wants too avoid such misunderstandings, I think that that only the armylists that are in discussion or completed should be uploaded to the files section.

I also think it is important that we use the 4.1 rules as basis for the revision. The suggested changes should come in their due order during the discussions, lead by the project leader. Then the editor should record the changes as they are agreed upon. With the uploading of Eldar-rules and such, it seems to me like it has been done the other way around. Then misunderstanding are likely to happen... :-)

Eivind