Re: Random thought: variable objectives

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...> <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:11:50 -0000

Capture an enemy HQ unit (beating it in close combat), and take it
across your table edge.
Destroy all buildings!!! (very orky ;) )

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, <jyrki.saari_at_n...> wrote:
> Has anybody thought about using variable objectives to make the
generic meeting engagement battles more interesting? What I mean is
something like this:

> -there would be a deck of mission objective cards with generic
objectives (occupy a certain building, occupy a hill, exit a certain
recon force from your opponent's table edge etc.)
> -At the start of the game each player would randomly draw a primary
objective and, depending on the size of the game, one or more
secondary objectives.
> -The victory would be determined by the fulfilment of the
objectives; if both players fulfil the mission objectives the one
with most casualty victory points wins.