Re: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle minis - Jyrki?

From: Robyn Nixon <robynln_at_...> <robynln_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 04:27:04 -0000

Hey kids,

I did a search for sisters on the board here and y'all discussion
from March came up. Did any of you ever go ahead with the idea of
sculpting Sister Models or did you find any good sources for epic fig
of the SOB army?

Thanks!
Robyn

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> If you ever getserious to do it, let me know, I'll help with the
cost so I can get some too!

> Peter

heavy weapon ones (if those still can be found on the sprues) being
stop-gap retributors.

> > But I confess I haven't given much thought to conversions; I just
get occassional urges to design/convert armylists. I'm still toying
with the idea of sculpting some myself and then doing some resin or
metal casting but that is still a long time in the future :(

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/