[NetEpic ML] Re: NetEpic by e-mails

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 02:04:18 PST

Salut Damian

Tu as �crit :
> If you find the e-mail game stuff, I would be very interested in
>by mail game of netepic. I live in northwest arkansas,usa, and dont get
>play much.

I've developped a game box for Cyberboard but I don't know if it is good
enough.
If you are interested you must first download Cyberboard at
http://www.execpc.com/~d-larson/cyberboard.html, it's a very powerful tool
which is FREE!
It is important to know how to use this tool before beginning a game.

After that we will be able to play the first NetEpic game between the
Arkansas (USA) and Paris (France). :o)

Francois Bruntz

               The Laitus Prime Tribune
                   Epic Game System