Looking to trade for rhinos

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 05:58:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
It is time to do some winter cleaning and I need
plastic rhinos, about 25 of them. I have some
Centurion plastic grav tanks, lead GZG artillery grav
tanks, walkers, infnatry and air sled units for trade
or sale (preferably trade). Most are painted based and
flocked. The GZG infantry are the Kra'Vak and they
make for a great proxy for the TAU as do the Centurion
plastic grav tanks. The walkers do well as Crisis
battlesuits. My intent was to build a small Tau army
for 2-3K pts skirmishes (I only got half way there but
its a start) but I have run out of space and time.
Please email off list if interested in trading buying
the lot. I have pictures and will send them along with
a list of contents. My email address is
d.r.spano_at_...
Thanks,
Darius