Revision?

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 23:32:57 +0100

Hi to All!!!!

As I can see we have at least delayed the revision work, and this is no good...

Worse the material that we have already "approved", CoreRule 5.0, Space
Marine, Imperal Guard and Sister of battle, are not in the site neither in
the ML vault, and this is a very problem for who want to test something...

If I understand actually the book are "on print", but could you post a
"prerelease", ever only with plain txt, for starting games?

Thanks!!!!!

Zerloon