Re: Revision?

From: yar_underwood <jarreas_at_...> <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 00:49:57 -0000

Go the the Yahoo netepic group and hit the "Files" option. Everything
is in the Net Epic 5 folder. I moved 'em from my folder as they were
neither easy nor intuitive to find.

Please keep in mind that while we're somewhere in the Chaos revision,
nothing is set in stone and your comments / suggestions / playtest
results / etc. are welcome for any file.
-Yar

> Worse the material that we have already "approved", CoreRule 5.0,
Space
> Marine, Imperal Guard and Sister of battle, are not in the site
neither in
> the ML vault, and this is a very problem for who want to test
something...