Epic metals....

From: space_wolf_15 <expert_knowledge_at_...> <expert_knowledge_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:50:36 -0000

...The answer to my question on the availabilty of old epic metals
last week was, sadly, no. : (
Apparantly, GW Mail Order cannot sell **any** metal Epic models at
all, just the plastic frames. Not much of a reason given- only
that: "We do not wish to sell things that cannot be used with the
new edition when it comes out" -rubbish as far as i'm concerned, as
they sell 40k archive models like Harlequins and even Squats!!

Oh well, just ended up getting a load of plastic eldar frames
instead... a bargain at �1.50 apiece., compared to how much the new
metals will be.......

-G