Re: [NetEpic ML] Units pinned in close combat

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 05:31:40 -0800 (PST)

I think the only thing that pin a Warhound is another
titan or praetorian. In this case it gets no orders.If
it is pinned it must remain in cc until it is
destroyed or destroys the enemy. So even if were given
charge orders and won cc there would be no -1 to hit
penalty from Adv fire units because it never moved.
Noow if the unit couldn't pin the Warhound it could
break away. That brings up a good idea for units
breaking away from combat. They must have charge
orders.
That is a unit who is in cc and not pinned can opt to
break away from cc but only if given charge orders
otherwise it remains in cc.
I always put a charge marker next to my units pinned
in cc as a marker (mental note when placing markers)
just like I place First fire markers next to command
units, that way I don't forget to move them and then
fire them.
Darius

--- "AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>"