RE: [NetEpic ML] I have Returned and CHAOS IS MOVING!!! WOW!

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:03:38 -0400

Hi!

First the easy answer, nothing is final...yet.

Yes, we have moved along, since I am making sure we move along now that
I have time freed up. I will try my earnest to get this revision rolling
and keep it so!

There will be one chaos book, but it will have "two codexes" one for CSM
and one for the rest. Animosity and division by chaos powers will be in
there in one form or another.

There is still time to comment on anything and everything regarding
chaos, so now is the time. The issues with chaos were mostly the army
list division. There wasn't much discussion on actual stats, that seems
not to have been an issue, compared to other lists done or yet to be
done.

The armies already done are in the fine tuning stage and are in the
files section. Please read them and give your comments to Jar, he
eagerly awaits them!

Peter