Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Chaos revision !ends

From: ramospeter <primarch_at_...> <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:31:47 -0000

Hi!

I think both views can be accomodated. We can list the option we
voted on as the default (or as some people prefer "official")and
list the other options as well for people to choose as alternate.

This way majority vote and freedom of choice are respected (that
sounded terribly close to a political ad <shudder>).

Peter

> I for one would still like to have "official" restrictions. The
chaos is, well, chaotic that's true. But the problem is they have
simply EVERYTHING and chaos cards + rewards to boot. There has to be
some kind of balance. ESPECIALLY if CSMs start to get land speeders,
land raiders drop pods etc. Add to that cultists and you effectively
have a combined SM + IG force. If there are no restrictions it makes
me wonder why the Imperium has them.