RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Chaos revision !ends

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:29:28 +0200

[Snip]

I for one would still like to have "official" restrictions. The chaos is, well, chaotic that's true. But the problem is they have simply EVERYTHING and chaos cards + rewards to boot. There has to be some kind of balance. ESPECIALLY if CSMs start to get land speeders, land raiders drop pods etc. Add to that cultists and you effectively have a combined SM + IG force. If there are no restrictions it makes me wonder why the Imperium has them.

Jyrki Saari