Building An Army

From: Wes Garrison <wes_garrison2001_at_...> <wes_garrison2001_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 03:25:56 -0000

Hey everyone…so I have been out of the loop for awhile and I need to
build an army. I see a few problems though. Where in the hell do I
buy epic minis from…even The GW Store only offers plastic marine
infantry. Any suggestions would help.
Also what set of rules are being used now? I read the Net Epic V4 &
5 rules. Does anyone use the 2nd or 3rd edition rules? This is
important because it seems the new stands are 40 x 10 instead of 20
cm x 20 cm. Any and all help and advice would be appreciated.

I would really like to build an imperial guard or Tyranid army….

Thanks

Wes