RE: [NetEpic ML] Gutbuster Weapons: Q's

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:23:12 -0400

Hi!

-----Original Message-----
From: Gustavius Q Knackerthrasha <justin.hewlett_at_...>
[mailto:justin.hewlett_at_...]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 9:14 PM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Gutbuster Weapons: Q's

When firing Ball Rounds , they always scatter, if the scattered
location lands in the patch of a titan, It takes down all its shields
and continues along its path, Can I choose the location point on the
titan for it to hit??

>>>No. You always hit the lowest most leg location on the template.

Also can the chain shot be used against an imperator class titan and
can I again choose which part of the leg to hit?

>>>No, too big, but a very good question to be added to the ork list
clarifications. You could hit one leg on the imperator with it and
choose a leg location.

>>The ball round is EXTREMELY useful against the Imperator, because it
knocks down all the shields. Of course you'll need a good ork gargant
weapon to exploit the advantage.....before it re-powers and blows your
gargants to bits!

Peter