Some Comments about Chaos 5.0

From: talos402000 <tamah0me_at_...> <tamah0me_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:53:24 -0000

Hello, my name is Justin Phillips from Hollywood Florida and I had
some comments and questions about Chaos 5.0.

Stats

   What are the stats for Daemon Princes, Sorcerer of Chaos
Undivided, and the mark of Chaos Undivided?

Rules

   I really like the new 5.0 army list but I didn't like the
animosity rules or the limiting of chaos rewards for having
different powers in the same army. If that's what everybody wants
fine, but one penalty rule should be enough. Not two.

   Why do Tzeentch daemon engines get chaos rewards and no others do?

   Does the astral hound count as a minor daemon?

   Does the phantom engine count as a daemon engine (if not, it
shoould)?

   Why can't the Word Bearers not get Cultists? I would think that
that would be right up their alley.

Units

   No Leman Russ. This takes away from the flavor of the Chaos army
list (and they've never got it anywhere in any set of rules I've
ever seen).

   Get rid of the Thunderhawk and replace it with the Dreadclaw
assult boat (thats more in line with the fluff). Not as fast or as
heavily armed, but better armored and able to carry the same amount
of troops.

   The basilisk should be limited to the Iron Warriors (1 support
detachment, 1 per company but not a special card).

   One support detachment per company of the Iron Warriors should be
able to take the mark of Khorne.

Well thats my two cents. I hope you found these comments useful.