RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Ver 5.0 - Inquiry on Fliers

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:51:11 -0400

Hi!

-----Original Message-----
From: felixmagnus2 <ptconn_at_...> [mailto:ptconn@...]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 2:03 PM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: Ver 5.0 - Inquiry on Fliers

Just read through the 5.0 core rules last night, nice and clean -
only thing better would be a clear and accurate index (hopefully that
will follow).

>>That's an excellent suggest. It may mean a ton of work for me, but
definitely something worth doing.

One of our group came up with a question, fighters and bombers
obviously only have a set movement limit, how to compensate when they
exit this board or enter the board as re-enforcements during the game?

Should they then enter only through a set base-line or other options?

>>Generally they should enter through the players base line and measure
their distance traveled from that point. I don't think we have ever
established entry and exit of fliers, but you raise and interesting
point. I would say as the initial entry, it should be from your table
side. If during the course of a game you exit via a table side (any
side) you MUST re-enter through that side (and not magically teleport to
another table edge).

Opinions?

Peter