alternitive armies

From: talos402000 <tamah0me_at_...> <tamah0me_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 02:19:26 -0000

   Hi, its me again and I was wondering if anybody had any thoughts
on a Chaos cult army list, or a Chaos Rengades army list? Not space
marine or cult based but more like the Chaos guard idea, like the
Blood Pact (In the Gaunt's Ghosts novels) military fraternity which
was led by a space marine chaos lord but equipped like an imperial
guard unit. They were noted as being very well trained and efficient
for a chaos unit. Of course they were dedicated to Khorne but they
weren't frothing at the mouth, four on the floor howl at the moon
bezerker types, they were elite infantry (for Chaos).

   Also, is there much intrest in designing a Adeptus Mechanicus or
Adeptus Arbites army list? I have several Ideas if anyone is
interested. I'm also working on a new Imperator variant called the
Cathedral (or mayby Cardinal, I havn't made up my mind yet)for the
adeptus soritas and the stats for the dreaded psi-titan based off
the reaver Titan hull called the nemesis.

   Any comments?
-Justin