Re: [NetEpic ML] chaos 5.0 - transitions

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 08:05:17 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...>
wrote:
> >IMHO in the chaos codex, at the paragraph "daemon engines" must be
present a difference for the chaos gods engine:

> >KORNE: +1 for all attack dice (why not +1 saving throw like in the
old WD?)
> >TZEENTCH: 1 chaos card for each engine
> >NURGLE: plague cannon for all nurgle engine
> >SLAANESH: Glamour of Slaanesh for alla Slaanesh engine
>
> I like the concept. I'd replace the plague cannon with the "cloud
of flies" effect (never outnumbered in close combat), but the idea is
good.

Clever idea!!! Nurgle Daemon Engines were the only ones without a
special rule... maybe just rename it "Nurglings" as the ability of
the same name (and same effect) of the Great Unclean One, as the
Cloud of Flies ability has currently another effect (Plaguebearers).