Re: [NetEpic ML] chaos 5.0 - transitions

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:34:51 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...>
wrote:
> Banelord: a Warlord (4 weapons) plus a tail, may choose from the
Chaos and Imperial titan weapon list

> -Yar

No wait, I know other things. Banelord costs 800 points because in
this cost are also present the fixed weapons.
In netepic 4.1 there are two table with banelord cost, in one it
costs 550 without weapons and in the other table (summary army list
composition) it costs 800 because is the only titan that have fixed
weapons. Imho the first value is wrong because on original WD it
costs 800 with fixed weapons.

then, about my question.
If I purchase imperial titan in my chaos orde, can i give them
special korne weapon like "Havoc Missile Rack" or "Lord of Battle
Head" ?