RE: [NetEpic ML] Gutbuster Weapons: Q's

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 19:38:44 -0400

Hi!

Well it seems Darius's idea for this rules has won critical acclaim!!

I must say, after much, thought, I cannot think of any downside to it
and it nicely eliminates most of the complaints people had with this
weapon. The all or nothing aspect of it has been successfully
neutralized with this rule.

Peter