Re: [NetEpic ML] Core rules proposal

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:26:20 -0800 (PST)

Please don't change the army composition slots.
Medics, Techs, Chaplains etc... are meant to be
special units. Support max 1 defeats this purpose. I
attach a tech marine to my landraider co. a medic or
chaplain to my assault co or a psyker to my tactical
or devastator co's. Now you don't have to decide
whether to take another company for those warhounds or
other titans because they are open because there are
no other special units. No to support max 1!!!!
Darius