RE: [NetEpic ML] Core rules proposal

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 20:32:12 -0400

Hi!

Whether or not units like medics are "Special" or support has been a
debate that crops up once in a while. I agree with Jar that we should
not alter the existent card purchase structure, its too hard and the
consequences not easily foreseeable.

Of course, changing them to support cards could be an idea, but I'll
leave that for others to debate.

Peter