Re: [NetEpic ML] space wolf proposal

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 05:02:47 +0000

>In the codex there are written that they don't use teleport since they havo
>no faith in such advanced tecnology... so we should leave the teleported
>wolf guard terminator as well...

I like that. Gives them a bit more character

>Also is specified that a pack can contain no more that twenty wolf guard
>models, and incidentally in every great company there are exactly twenty
>wolf guard (four HQ stabds) so we should leave wolf guard special cards...

Well, the "20" rule is for a 40K detachment, and not an entire epic army,
which would consist of countless such detachments.

>Again, Wolf scout are not the newbies, but hardened fighter that fight
>behind the enemy lines, so we should change the "infiltration" with
>"ambush" ability, I think...

Definately. Maybe give them a slightly beefed up CAF too

>Finally in a Spac wolf army should are more "character" than anyother,
>since thay follow charismatic leaders. I propose that all HQ cards (even
>commander) are "support max 1" cards (please read my previous post), even
>if the "support max 1" rule is not used.

Arent they already ? I mean.. most of the character types are special cards
anyways right ?

Weasel

Hold kontakten med dine venner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk