Re: [NetEpic ML] space wolf proposal

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:44:14 +0100

At 05.02 07/03/2003 +0000, you wrote:

> >Also is specified that a pack can contain no more that twenty wolf guard
> >models, and incidentally in every great company there are exactly twenty
> >wolf guard (four HQ stabds) so we should leave wolf guard special cards...
> >

>Well, the "20" rule is for a 40K detachment, and not an entire epic army,
>which would consist of countless such detachments.

Not exactly, in a 40k battle, (and at least in my opinion is a one company
battle) there can be only 20 WG, and this is a "formal" restriction, simply
even if there are plenty of proud warrior, there are only 20 for Great
Company that can wear the WG title.

> >Again, Wolf scout are not the newbies, but hardened fighter that fight
> >behind the enemy lines, so we should change the "infiltration" with
> >"ambush" ability, I think...
> >

>Definately. Maybe give them a slightly beefed up CAF too
>
> >Finally in a Spac wolf army should are more "character" than anyother,
> >since thay follow charismatic leaders. I propose that all HQ cards (even
> >commander) are "support max 1" cards (please read my previous post), even
> >if the "support max 1" rule is not used.
>
>Arent they already ? I mean.. most of the character types are special cards
>anyways right ?

Yes, and so if I take another special cards cannot take HQ, and since great
company are quite expensive, I have only 2 or 3 special slot, not very more
for take HQ units...
The problem is that if we follow background you MUST take HQ, but this will
make simply impossible take other special...

Zerloon